Corporate - M&A
International and European Union Taxation
Debt Restructuring and insolvency proceedings
Television and publishing
Degree in Economics from "La Sapienza"
University in Rome
Association of Chartered Accountants
Alberto De Nigro is a tax expert and partner at Legalitax.
He currently specialises in the corporate and fiscal aspects of restructuring transactions and mergers and acquisitions by national and international groups.
Furthermore Alberto De Nigro has up-to-date knowledge of the issues facing listed companies.
Alberto De Nigro concludes and resolves specific corporate, fiscal and financial statement matters for leading companies in fields as diverse as:
- Publishing and television
- Conference Services
- Public Transport
He has spent many years working on the issues affecting non-profit organisations, a sector in which he is an expert, focusing on the fiscal matters concerning scientific bodies, banking foundations and various sports associations.
Furthermore Alberto De Nigro has extensive experience in business valuation in both the industrial and the financial sector.
De Nigro started his career at Studio di Consulenza Legale e Tributaria - corrispondente di Andersen Worldwide (1983 – 1997).
He was made a partner in 1994 and was in charge of services for the Banking and Finance sector.
In 1998 he joined CBA Studio Legale e Tributario and was a partner there until 2012.
Alberto De Nigro is a member of the Board of Directors and also a member of the monitoring committee on the management of Engineering Ingegneria Informatica S.p.A. (a company listed on the techStar section of the Italian stock market), chairman of the Board of Statutory Auditors of Banca Finnat Spa (a company listed on the Star section of the Italian stock market), statutory auditor of F2i Sgr SpA and further companies belonging to the television and publishing world.
Past roles include:
- Statutory auditor for a multi-utility leader in the hydroelectric and energy sector
- Statutory auditor for a leading company in the media sector
- Chairman of the board of a company dealing in the collection, transport, treatment, recycling and disposal of refuse
- Statutory auditor for the Municipality of Rome’s Agenzia per la Mobilità
- Statutory auditor and board member for leading insurance companies
- Member of the Board of Statutory Auditors on behalf of the Italian Department for Youth and Sport (Ministero per le politiche giovanili e le attività sportive) and a welfare and assistance fund to insure sportsmen and women.
De Nigro is also:
- A member of the Supervisory Board for Faro Assicurazioni e Riassicurazioni S.p.A. in forced liquidation.
- Assessor for Co.VI.SO.C. – Supervisory Commission for Professional Football Associations run by the Italian Football Association (Commissione di Vigilanza sulle Società di Calcio Professionistiche della Federazione Italiana Giuoco Calcio)
- Deputy Commissioner for the Italian Federation of Equestrian Sports (Federazione Italiana Sport Equestri)
Alberto De Nigro, further to his membership of the Rome Association of Chartered Accountants (Ordine dei Dottori Commercialisti e Esperti Contabili) is also a member of the Commission on International Fiscal Matters and EU Law (Commissione Fiscalità internazionale e Diritto comunitario).
Alberto De Nigro was a reserve officer (Ufficiale di complemento) in the Guardia di Finanza (1982 -1983).