Graphics and printing sector
Degree in Law from the University of Verona
Admitted to the Bar of Verona in 2003
Marcello Trombetta, lawyer, has a long standing experience in the field of employment law and advisory services for businesses.
He assists both Italian and foreign companies in industry with particular focus on:
- Employment law and trade unions
- Matters relating to employment contracts, managerial contracts and directors’ contracts,
- Flexible working relationships, company policy and disciplinary procedures
- Inspections by administrative organisations, the National Social Welfare Institution (INPS) and the National Institute for Insurance against Accidents at Work (INAIL).
- Trade union consultation procedure under ex art. 47 of Law no. 428/90 and art. 2 of Legislative Decree no. 18/2001 regarding transfers and contributions of branches of businesses, as well as the Italian ‘mobilità’ and ‘CIGS’ redundancy schemes
- Employment law dispute relations, including those in authorised venues
- Litigation regarding employment law matters as well as industrial accidents, actions of recourse brought by INAIL, compensation for financial and other losses and workplace bullying/mobbing.
Before joining Legalitax Marcello Trombetta worked at Studio Legale Tributario - Ernst & Young Law Alliance Practice (2000-2006) and NCTM Studio Legale Associato (2007-2015).